Join our team today!
Salesman & Driver
We are looking for proactive, motivated, and coachable individuals who are interested in getting their foot in the door of the sales industry. As an Entry Level Sales Representative, you will be the first point of contact with potential clients through prospecting and creating sales opportunities.
In order to be successful in this position, you will need to be a go-getter who is driven to exceed goals and must be driven for future success in all areas of life. We have found that the right company culture fit will result in an amazing long term working relationship. Our goal is for this to be the best job opportunity you’ve ever had!
Do you want to be part of a high growth rapidly expanding company? A company where your personal growth is unlimited? Then you found the right place! If you are self-motivated and want a place where the only limit to growth is your own desire, then we have the right platform for you. We focus on taking care of clients, doing everything with the highest regard for ethics, safety and long-term client and company goals
- Generate leads and follow up with prospects through our tools, technologies, and lists.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings with clients.
- Update client databases and maintain a personal log of your contacts.
- Hit minimum weekly, monthly, annual productivity and sales goals.
- Communicate with customers to ensure satisfaction and discuss additional services that meet customer needs
- Complete required documentation and transactions on a company provided tablet
- High School/GED or better
- Valid Driver License
- Pass background check
- Ability to learn, problem solve, and evaluate situations
- Customer service and clear communication skills are a MUST
- You’re self-motivated, persuasive, and results-oriented.
- Computer savvy and capable of learning other computer applications.
- Fun work environment and supportive teammates
- Consistent access to a vehicle
- $1,000 Performance bonus after 90 day probationary period (based on criteria being met)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible scheduling, including evenings and weekends.
- EXCEPTIONAL Six-Figure Earning Potential with uncapped commissions!
- Operate truck in a safe manner in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations and company policies.
- Service portable restrooms, hand wash stations, and other company equipment to the expectations that meet or exceed the company’s standards for service.
- Complete assigned routes.
- Communicate with MANAGER and be comfortable with change in the daily routine by demonstrating adaptability and flexibility
- Conduct pre-trip/post trip vehicle inspections
- Professional interaction with customers.
- Keeping truck clean and operating properly within driver’s ability.
- Keep track of inventory
- Perform basic mechanical and maintenance tasks on the vehicles, water and vacuum systems and portable toilets. This would include but not be limited to checking fluids, tire pressure, fueling, tightening of fittings, replacing door latches, springs, toilet seats, daily safety checks etc.,
- Confidently operate tablet and smart phone to facilitate communications, locate addresses and interact with routing software and logistic coordinators,
- Work independently and consistently making good decisions while positively always representing Flood’s Royal Flush and building customer satisfaction for all accounts serviced,
- Identify safety and maintenance issues to maximize equipment run time,
- Assist, when scheduled, for weekend events that may include holidays
- Professionally, service and supply portable restrooms, hand wash stations and restroom trailers, using vacuum systems,
- Safely and responsibly drive, operate and maintain the service vehicle, including loading and operation of the vehicle and its vacuum system leaning tools, pressure washers and chemicals,
- Ability to read and understand a map.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and/or holidays.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must complete pre-employment testing.
- Ability to read and speak English (other languages are an additional benefit),
- No felony convictions or criminal record that would prevent access to client facilities
- Pass a drug screening test and background screening, including a full review of driving history
- A valid drivers’ license including ability and willingness to secure a Commercial Drivers Licenses (CDL) if needed,
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
- Enter and exit commercial vehicle regularly throughout the day
- Comfortability working outside
- Flexible in shift changes as season progresses
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions
- Applicant must be able to move portable sanitation units from the truck to the ground and reload and secure units on to the truck or trailer after service is complete. This may require the lifting or maneuvering of items 45 lbs to 350 lbs.
How are we different?
What sets us apart from other Portable Restroom Rental Companies in Chicago?
We're Ready to Help!
Chicagoland's Porta-Potty Rental Company!
Floods Royal Flush is committed to providing the cleanest and most professional portable restroom & porta potty rental in the Chicago Illinois area.